Definition of breakable in English:
Capable of breaking or being broken easily: breakable ornaments an encrypted password isn’t easily breakable
More example sentences
- I'm going to find it very difficult to thank the man for showing me how easily breakable my windows are in that case.
- I don't know about you, but whenever I move (and I seem to have done a lot of it over the last four years), it never ceases to amaze me quite how much breakable material I have in my posession.
- It was a glass table, with corners sharp enough to blunt a diamond, covered in every breakable variety of knickknack known to man.
noun(breakables) Back to top
Things that are fragile and easily broken.
- Packing material littered the office and men in moving uniforms were studiously packing breakables and other pieces of furniture that graced the office.
- Why couldn't the crow throw the stone a little harder, break the pot or jar - breakables all - and drink the water that trickled out?
- It goes without saying that the particular eyes of the particular kids in the room immediately lit up at the possibilities such a treasure trove of breakables threw up.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.