Definition of breakable in English:
Capable of breaking or being broken easily: breakable ornaments an encrypted password isn’t easily breakable
More example sentences
- I'm going to find it very difficult to thank the man for showing me how easily breakable my windows are in that case.
- I don't know about you, but whenever I move (and I seem to have done a lot of it over the last four years), it never ceases to amaze me quite how much breakable material I have in my posession.
- It was a glass table, with corners sharp enough to blunt a diamond, covered in every breakable variety of knickknack known to man.
noun(breakables) Back to top
Things that are fragile and easily broken.
- Packing material littered the office and men in moving uniforms were studiously packing breakables and other pieces of furniture that graced the office.
- Why couldn't the crow throw the stone a little harder, break the pot or jar - breakables all - and drink the water that trickled out?
- It goes without saying that the particular eyes of the particular kids in the room immediately lit up at the possibilities such a treasure trove of breakables threw up.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan