- A drill on which pressure is brought to bear by the operator’s chest.More example sentences
- The content of the 24-page catalog was expanded to include breast drills and vises.
- Then I spin this gizmo as fast as I can for about 30 seconds, angling the breast drill all over the place to polish the entire inside surface.
- We are manufacturers and exporters of all types of carpenter tools like breast drills.
More definitions of breast drillDefinition of breast drill in:
- The British & World English dictionary