Definition of breathable in English:
1(Of the air) fit or pleasant to breathe.
- I want to try and get breathable air over there and make sure the med lab hasn't detected anything dangerous.
- Despite the planet's bleak look, our surveyor scouts believe there is breathable air there.
- ‘The air is breathable outside,’ he said and stood up.
1.1(Of clothes or material) admitting air to the skin and allowing sweat to evaporate.
- Made of breathable cotton twill, this cap features a built-in scrunchie for women to neatly hold longer hair in a pony tail.
- In terms of fabric, you want to wear cooler, more breathable suit jackets and pants.
- Wear light colored, breathable clothing such as cotton.
Definition of breathable in:
- British & World English dictionary