- • informal Reproduce prolifically.More example sentences
- Indeed, the main reason for the continued increase in world population is, in the words of a UN consultant, ‘not that people suddenly started breeding like rabbits; it's just that they stopped dying like flies’ .
- He is trying to prevent bunnies breeding like rabbits.
- As for those damned geese, covering our footpaths with droppings, the things breed like rabbits and, on more than one occasion, have stopped traffic as they saunter across our roads.
More definitions of breed like rabbitsDefinition of breed like rabbits in:
- The British & World English dictionary