- An establishment selling beer brewed on the premises and often including a restaurant.More example sentences
- Sales of single malt scotch really took off at the brewery after the brewpub started hosting tastings.
- After 1986, the number of brewers rose due to entry of specialty brewers, microbrewers, and brewpubs.
- He has even higher ambitions for the role of fresh beer, thoughtfully served, in a welcoming brewpub.
More definitions of brewpubDefinition of brewpub in:
- The British & World English dictionary