- 1A covering of brick applied to a timber frame.More example sentences
- Its popularity dates from the mid-1930s when the term brick veneer first appeared in building journals.
- His analysis of forces on the brick veneer walls for the subject building was filed as Exhibit #30.
- Rather than the usual brick veneer, Brown relied on inexpensive and utilitarian materials.
- 1.1Timber frames covered in brick as a building material.More example sentences
- Eve climbed out of the car and followed the mysterious man to the front door of a spacious brick veneer.
- This was the age of the brick veneer, the owner-occupied home, and the motor mower.
- Most of the town's residents have sold their bungalows and bought into brick veneer subdivisions with manicured lawns.
More definitions of brick veneerDefinition of brick veneer in:
- The British & World English dictionary