- 1The bricks in a wall, house, or other structure, typically in terms of their type or layout: the patterned brickwork of the gablesMore example sentences
- The optimum way of ensuring an unblemished appearance is to keep brickwork clean as walls are being built.
- Homeowners may also decorate by way of variations in thatching patterns, brickwork, or woodworking techniques.
- While plant growth can shorten the life of brickwork, a well-constructed wall should still last for many decades.
- 1.1The craft or occupation of building walls, houses, or other structures with bricks.More example sentences
- About 12 years ago I set up my own building company, and I went to college to do brickwork.
- He knew that I wanted to do brickwork and in the end he left me his tools.
- All this time I thought they were a bunch of guys that did brickwork for free.
More definitions of brickworkDefinition of brickwork in:
- The British & World English dictionary