- A dress worn by a bride at her wedding, typically long and white: a stunning white bridal gownMore example sentences
- Traditionally, in Jamaica the bride's parents were responsible for supplying the bridal gown and the reception; the groom and his parents provided the ring and the new home.
- The key point to the tiara is the fact that is does not detract from any bridal hairstyle or bridal gown but works in harmony with the hairstyle of the time.
- The simple veil headpiece works great with elaborate bridal gowns since the veil does not detract from the overall look.
More definitions of bridal gownDefinition of bridal gown in:
- The British & World English dictionary