- A sum of money lent by a bank to cover an interval between two transactions, typically the buying of one house and the selling of another.More example sentences
- I expressed little or no emotion when he got a bridge loan.
- This was, at best, a bridge loan because the risks and rewards of ownership did not pass to the company.
- They cannot borrow money from the bank for a bridge loan because the payment schedule isn't predictable enough.
More definitions of bridge loanDefinition of bridge loan in:
- The British & World English dictionary