- A circular cut for diamonds and other gemstones in the form of two many-faceted pyramids joined at their bases, the upper one truncated near its apex.More example sentences
- A brilliant cut diamond pendant, is the elegant prize on offer for the best dressed woman.
- In its center floats a brilliant-cut acrylic diamond with 53 sides.
- Side cut diamonds do not sparkle as much as the brilliant cut diamonds.
More definitions of brilliant cutDefinition of brilliant cut in:
- The British & World English dictionary