Definition of brine shrimp in English:
A small fairy shrimp that lives in brine pools and salt lakes and is used as food for aquarium fish.
- Artemia salina, class Branchiopoda
- Daphnia are close relatives of the freshwater shrimp, and the brine shrimp (Artemia).
- In another two to three days the young should have graduated to newly hatched brine shrimp.
- His future goals include determining the optimum feeding density of brine shrimp.
Definition of brine shrimp in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.