- Meat cut from the breast of an animal, typically a cow.More example sentences
- Meats include St. Louis-style ribs, hand-pulled pork, brisket and steak, as well as chicken and fish.
- The meats most often used are Sliced brisket, sausage, and pork ribs.
- We had herbed chicken, beef brisket, chili beans, fruit salad and corn on the cob.
Middle English: perhaps from Old Norse brjósk 'cartilage, gristle'.
More definitions of brisketDefinition of brisket in:
- The British & World English dictionary