- 1 another term for osteogenesis imperfecta.More example sentences
- Small Bones is charity which aims to help children with scoliosis, brittle bone disease and rheumatoid arthritis.
- These include osteopenia (a milder form of bone loss), brittle bone disease, and osteomalacia (vitamin D deficiency).
- Researchers at the Karolinska Institute researchers stressed that stem cell therapy was not a cure for OI, or brittle bone disease.
- 2 another term for osteoporosis.
More definitions of brittle bone diseaseDefinition of brittle bone disease in:
- The British & World English dictionary