- 1 short for brother. his baby broMore example sentences
- The Presidential Library goes through the Charlie Chaplin films, Buster Keaton comedies, Leni Riefenstahl's 1935 extreme propaganda film, Triumph of the Will, and the Marx bros Duck Soup, to name but a few.
- So it must make ordinary film-makers sick to see how seemingly effortlessly the Coen bros can revamp a genre to make a basic love story about a couple, who seem destined to be enemies, but realise they are made for each other.
- Increasingly he relied on a core group of delegates: the Dulles bros, Averill Harriman, Dean Acheson, and Colonel Goodpaster to run the ship.
- 1.1 [in singular] chiefly North American A friendly greeting or form of address: “Yo bro!”More example sentences
- The modesty rings false, bro, and I should know.
- It's got less to do with order than you think, bro.
- Our guys ain't on their own, bro, so don't listen to TV.
More definitions of broDefinition of bro in:
- The British & World English dictionary