- 1A karakul sheep.More example sentences
- I do not see a problem in selling astrakhans, broadtails or caracals.
- He especially valued these broadtails for their meat, the "most delicious" lamb he had ever tasted.
- 1.1The fleece or wool from a karakul lamb.More example sentences
- The sheep aren't killed for their lambs, which is one reason broadtail is exclusive and expensive.
- And he toured a major broadtail production farm in the the former Soviet republic of Uzbekistan.
- The black broadtail stripes are individually cut and hand-sewn into the white lamb, all for $2,700.
More definitions of broadtailDefinition of broadtail in:
- The British & World English dictionary