- Prepare food using a cooking process that combines broiling and roasting: [as adjective]: broasted chickenMore example sentences
- Each week, the Pizza Ranch gives cast and crew two pizzas and an eight-piece bucket of ‘broasted’ chicken with potatoes, according to Pizza Ranch manager John Dambek.
- Sally's Alley, Splitsville's restaurant, offers ‘vintage’ entrées such as steak Diane, veal Parmesan, and broasted chicken, in a sophisticated atmosphere that features stylish, retro furnishings.
- Steer clear of broasted, stuffed, buttered, breaded or basted entrées, as well as gravies.
More definitions of broastDefinition of broast in:
- The British & World English dictionary