- Of bronchial origin.More example sentences
- Final diagnoses included one bronchogenic cyst and one combined bronchogenic cyst and thymic hyperplasia.
- In a discovery and training phase, exhaled breath of 14 individuals with bronchogenic carcinoma and 45 healthy control subjects or control subjects without cancer was analyzed.
- In contrast to these tests, the analyses of exhaled breath for smellprints characteristic of bronchogenic cancer provide a potentially simple, noninvasive, and inexpensive screening tool.
More definitions of bronchogenicDefinition of bronchogenic in:
- The British & World English dictionary