Definition of brown bagging in English:
1The practice of bringing one’s own packed lunch to work.
- Hands down, brown-bagging is the best way to avoid all the bad-for-you stuff.
- If you want to eat exactly what you like and what gives you energy, and you want to know for sure what's in your lunch, then brown-bagging is a great option.
- Brown bagging is the way to go.
2The practice of bringing one’s own liquor to a restaurant or club that cannot sell alcoholic beverages.
- Call ahead to make sure that brown bagging is allowed where you're going.
- Wine or beer isn't available in this dry county, but brown-bagging is allowed.
- Brown bagging is allowed at the Junction and we will label it at the door for you.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.