- 1A brown belt marking a high level of proficiency in judo, karate, or other martial arts, below that of a black belt.More example sentences
- I know about your brown belt in Karate, Judo, and Tae Kwon Do.
- This is probably unrealistic, given that Razayee has only a brown belt in judo.
- Sure he'd done some karate sparring with Manda, but his skill was still on the beginner's level, unlike Manda, who had a brown belt in karate.
- 1.1A person qualified to wear a brown belt in martial arts.More example sentences
- I'm a brown belt in Karate, Judo, and Tae Kwon Do.
- I'm beginning to sense that brown belts are the karate equivalent of World War I infantrymen.
- Victoria recalls the night they were all wrestling and Cara-Beth, a brown belt in karate, chipped one of Tiffany's teeth.
More definitions of brown beltDefinition of brown belt in:
- The British & World English dictionary