- Toasted Italian bread drenched in olive oil and served typically with garlic or tomatoes.More example sentences
- From jumbo chicken wings or warm chicken salad around the €8 mark to garlic ciabatta bread and bruschetta for €2.45 and €3.75, they also won't break the bank.
- Minestrone with garlic bread bruschetta, buffalo mozzarella pizza, and homemade cannelloni would be followed by a selection of main courses including Chilean sea bass, tiger prawns, and rosemary spring chicken.
- For starters, there were stonebaked garlic bread, bruschetta and tomato and mozzarella salad, at around the £3.50 mark.
Note that the middle of bruschetta is spelled -sche- but pronounced -ske-.
More definitions of bruschettaDefinition of bruschetta in:
- The British & World English dictionary