adjective (bubblier, bubbliest)
- 1Containing bubbles: bake until the top is crisp and bubblyMore example sentences
- So I've just spent an hour in the bath wallowing in bubbly stuff, salts, scrubs, my expensive shampoo and conditioner, and it was wonderful.
- I'm just asking if you want a refreshing bubbly beverage.
- Perhaps they preferred bubbly drinks to soap bubbles.
- 2(Of a person) full of cheerful high spirits: a bright and bubbly personalityMore example sentences
- He was a bright and bubbly character and an excellent brother to his two younger sisters.
- The bright and bubbly child looked alert and happy, surrounded by members of her foster family.
- At school, of course, I was the same bright and bubbly person I always was.