- The horn of a deer, used typically to make knife handles, small containers, or rifle sights.More example sentences
- Sights are a bead front and a buckhorn rear, which I quickly replaced with a Williams receiver peep sight.
- The buckhorn rear sight blocked over half the ghost ring's field of view, which kind of defeats the purpose of a ghost ring.
- The Winchester Model 1892 was equipped with standard buckhorn sights, while the Marlin had been fitted with a receiver sight.
More definitions of buckhornDefinition of buckhorn in:
- The British & World English dictionary