- A rodeo event in which a rider attempts to stay in the saddle of a bucking horse for a period of eight seconds: [as modifier]: a buckjumping eventMore example sentences
- The travelling buckjumping shows, able to attract large crowds when riders with the grace and showmanship of Lance Skuthorpe were involved, were at their height after 1900.
- In 1944 Lance junior, though injured, won the Australian buckjumping and bulldogging titles.
- Once the war began, uniformed Americans participated in an inter-service contest for buckjumping and bareback riding at Wirth's Circus, Melbourne, in early 1943.
More definitions of buckjumpingDefinition of buckjumping in:
- The British & World English dictionary