- A cooperative arrangement whereby individuals are paired or teamed up and assume responsibility for one another’s instruction, productivity, welfare, or safety.More example sentences
- The buddy system is one safety system to verify how many participants are in the water.
- I know that in parts of the country vets have a buddy system, whereby new vets go out with more experienced ones.
- It is helpful if a support system is implemented through a buddy system or a training partner.
More definitions of buddy systemDefinition of buddy system in:
- The British & World English dictionary