- A correction to a bug in a computer program or system: software companies typically provide technical support and bug fixes for only a limited timeMore example sentences
- Version 2.16 has several minor bug fixes and some new features as well.
- Upgrades and bug fixes are automatic.
- The stated goal is to patch once a week, with every patch containing a number of bug fixes and minor tweaks, based heavily on the feedback from players and the Top Ten Issues list we compile every week.
- More example sentences
- The company had an uneven track record when it came to features and bug fixing.
- The OS is now feature complete and all that's left is bug fixing and optimisation.
- Further development and bug fixing will continue throughout the autumn and the final version of the system will be launched at the end of December.
More definitions of bug fixDefinition of bug fix in:
- The British & World English dictionary