Definition of bulk buying in English:
The purchase of goods in large amounts, typically at a discount.
- Reduce health costs through innovative ideas like bulk buying of pharmaceutical drugs, strengthen the Canada Health Act to prevent public funds from going to private, for-profit hospitals and services.
- Subsidies and bulk buying are old-school ideas.
- The bulk buying of players of the same nationality is not new, as foreign players often hunt in groups.
- Example sentences
- Only its prices will stop me from shopping there on a regular basis; a consideration that unfortunately didn't factor when we decided to bulk-buy bacon and eggs that would have been a quarter of the price at Costco.
- All she had to do was bulk-buy some Olde English 800 malt liquor, Colt 45 beer, and soda, and advertise the party.
- If Qantas wants to bulk-buy and distribute them free to its patrons, why should they not count as paid circulation?
Definition of bulk buying in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India