Definition of bull snake in English:
A constrictor found commonly on the plains and prairies of North America.
- Family Colubridae and genus Pituophis: several species, including the gopher snake P. catenifer sayi
- Carlos and his father keep thirty-one snakes: twenty-five rattlesnakes of various species, four eyelash vipers, a bull snake, and Dave, the cobra.
- Old-timers in parts of eastern Texas and Louisiana recall meetings with what they call the ‘bull snake’ as intimidating experiences.
- Police say burglars had broken in earlier that day, taking exotic animals and equipment worth £640, including two bull snakes, a pair of hypo geckos, two skinks and a corn snake.
Definition of bull snake in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.