- 1.1A person with a head that is small and round.More example sentences
- This bullethead. Listen, what did I expect, pulls me out of a restaurant in front of my fiancée?
- 1.2A stupid, self-important, or obstinate person.More example sentences
- Accordingly, it's kind of hard to contradict the bulletheads who want to round them up and kick them out.
- It's the thing you bulletheads are always writing about over here.
- The mod is currently on hold because of bullethead's problems with his internet.
- More example sentences
- Last night it was all yuppie couples; bulletheaded boys in polo shirts and their bimbo girlfriends/spouses ignoring them and mooning over Liam all night.
- It seems she's following up on a New Year's Eve one-night stand with the bulletheaded barber, which has left her smitten.