- 1A board for displaying notices.More example sentences
- Noticing a large bulletin board across from us, I walked over and scanned it; Jocelyn was close behind and did the same.
- When I finished university in Kunming, the bulletin board had a little notice.
- She passed a desk and a bulletin board filled with notices and announcements.
- 1.1 Computing (also bulletin board system) An information storage system designed to permit any authorized computer user to access and add to it from a remote terminal.More example sentences
- A bulletin board system operator will be held responsible for what topics are and what the commentators say.
- This was the time of the electronic bulletin board system, or BBS.
- Years ago, I used to write stories with other people, using online bulletin board systems (BBSs).
More definitions of bulletin boardDefinition of bulletin board in:
- The British & World English dictionary