- A dog of a crossbreed of bulldog and mastiff.More example sentences
- The bull mastiff cross-breeds tugged her between each other, tearing chunks out of her flesh before turning on their owner and her two young children, witnesses said.
- His immediate ancestors are a bull mastiff, a pit bull and a Rottweiler.
- It recognised that a policy that insists on equal terms for rich and poor is like pitting a bull mastiff against a chihuahua.
More definitions of bullmastiffDefinition of bullmastiff in:
- The British & World English dictionary