- another term for steer2.More example sentences
- There was very little difference in the top prices being paid for beef bullocks and heifers at Kilkenny Mart where there were over 1,200 head on offer.
- They brought with them 350 ewes, 45 wethers, ten bullocks, six heifers, one bull, four horses, and a number of goats and some poultry.
- Beef bullocks were up 10 / head and store heifers were dearer by 10-15 / head.
late Old English bulluc, diminutive of bula (see bull1).
More definitions of bullockDefinition of bullock in:
- The British & World English dictionary