noun (plural bureaux de change pronunc. same)
- An establishment at which customers can exchange foreign money.More example sentences
- This 24-hour distribution eliminates the need for customers to visit the bureau de change for currency exchange.
- Staff would send people with European currency to the customer service desk and we would operate as a bureau de change against a rate fixed two or three times a week.
- He laundered his money through bureaux de change and in casinos in Amsterdam.
1950s: French, literally 'office of exchange'.
More definitions of bureau de changeDefinition of bureau de change in:
- The British & World English dictionary