noun (plural burritos)
- A Mexican dish consisting of a tortilla rolled around a filling, typically of beans or ground or shredded beef.More example sentences
- The restaurant offers mainly a decent sized Mexican menu with dishes like nachos, burritos, enchiladas and some of the tastiest tacos you'll find in town.
- Latino sushi is actually tortilla rolls, like burritos, but chopped in slices which resemble sushi.
- She explains the difference between chimichangas, burritos, tacos, tostadas, enchiladas and fajitas.
Latin American Spanish, diminutive of Spanish burro, literally 'donkey' (see burro).
More definitions of burritoDefinition of burrito in:
- The British & World English dictionary