- A terminal where buses arrive and depart.More example sentences
- Schoolboy David Crowley told the court he was playing near the town bus station when he saw a man and a woman arguing over a child.
- The bus station is in the town I'm working in, but not near where I work, and not on the way there.
- Passengers who arrive by bus or train now have to walk across town to the old bus station if they want a taxi.
More definitions of bus stationDefinition of bus station in:
- The British & World English dictionary