- A small, stocky carnivorous mammal of the dog family, with short legs and small ears. It is native to the forests of Central and South America.
More example sentences
- Speothus venaticus, family Canidae
- The bush dog released the captured paca after failing to maneuver itself into a position where it could reach its throat.
- Unfortunately, no individuals of the bush dog (S. venaticus) were available for inclusion in this analysis.
- The cock symbolizes pride, the bush dog implies wealth, and vultures represent filth and disregard.
More definitions of bush dogDefinition of bush dog in:
- The British & World English dictionary