nounNorth American • informal
- Rubbish; nonsense.More example sentences
- Not only is this bushwah: it is pernicious bushwah.
- What we have here is more of the ivory tower, laissez-faire bushwa that substitutes for thinking in this corporatized administration.
- That's bushwa, this mirror and its brother mirror were created for my mother.
early 20th century: from French bourgeois, now used as a euphemism for bullshit.
More definitions of bushwaDefinition of bushwa in:
- The British & World English dictionary