- A cycle or series of cycles of economic expansion and contraction.More example sentences
- No, we'll never get rid of the business cycle but the business cycle is being dealt with much better than it used to be.
- All of this shows how Fed policy works with long lags that vary from business cycle to business cycle.
- Many of the adverse contrasts to a traditional business cycle were also technology-related.
More definitions of business cycleDefinition of business cycle in:
- The British & World English dictionary