- A design for the successful operation of a business, identifying revenue sources, customer base, products, and details of financing: many of the free sites have either shifted their business model or have gone out of business completelyMore example sentences
- The franchising business model has flourished in Ireland over the last decade.
- The company is changing its business model away from reliance on revenue sharing.
- Analysts said the City would watch closely to see which business model worked out better.
More definitions of business modelDefinition of business model in:
- The British & World English dictionary