noun[treated as singular]
- The study of economics and management, especially as an educational topic.More example sentences
- Before that she held various lecturing positions in economics and business studies.
- She is a native of Limerick, where she studied business studies and French, specialising in marketing, in the University of Limerick.
- Owen Weller, 17, from Faringdon, is studying maths, business studies, English and chemistry.
More definitions of business studiesDefinition of business studies in:
- The British & World English dictionary