- A close-fitting strapless top worn by women.More example sentences
- Afterward she slipped on her blue flare pants, which looked like a long skirt and a strapless bustier, royal blue with sequins.
- Wraparound or flutteringly light dresses, bustiers with tiny shorts.
- PVC corsets, purple sequined cat suits, strappy boots and bustiers provided razzle dazzle while crotch pouches and stockings added even more raunch.
1970s: from French, from buste (see bust1).
More definitions of bustierDefinition of bustier in:
- The British & World English dictionary