- A road, or section of a road, set apart exclusively for buses, typically with tracks or grooves for guiding them.More example sentences
- He pointed out that bus patronage had risen by 10 per cent on the A63 and A64 in East Leeds and the A641 Manchester Road in Bradford with guided busways, bus lanes and new shelters.
- Furthermore, the allocation of one lane exclusively for the busway has only reduced the capacity of Jakarta's main throughway to absorb traffic.
- Local residents, businesses and other organisations are to be consulted on the developments, which could include park-and-ride facilities, bus lanes and guided busways as well as new bus stops and high-quality buses.
More definitions of buswayDefinition of busway in:
- The British & World English dictionary