- A long broad knife used in pairs in some forms of kung fu.More example sentences
- He pulled his butterfly knife from his pocket and undid the clasp, flipping it open and closed beneath the desk.
- Skyler drew in a nervous breath and continued forward as he placed his hand on the butterfly knife inside his pocket.
- Suddenly the man pulled a butterfly knife out of his pocket and opened it up.
More definitions of butterfly knifeDefinition of butterfly knife in:
- The British & World English dictionary