- 1.1A candy made with butterscotch flavoring.More example sentences
- Like a butterscotch or a creamsaver, the album begins deliciously and only gets smoother and better through the remaining tracks - ending, like a tootsie roll pop, with a sweeter surprise.
- A tall man brought them some small sweet butterscotch from the market, and Tori noticed that he seemed somewhat familiar.
- Would you like to buy some butterscotch?
More definitions of butterscotchDefinition of butterscotch in:
- The British & World English dictionary