- 1Either of the two round fleshy parts that form the lower rear area of a human trunk.More example sentences
- This time I manage to land with my entire body weight centered on my right buttock.
- He was suffering pain at the base of his buttock and also behind his knees, mainly on the right.
- Standing in an upright position, hold on to a chair for support, then extend your left leg straight behind you until you feel your buttock tighten.
- 1.1 (buttocks) The rump of an animal.More example sentences
- This loosening leads to the base of the tail descending between the two tips of the cow's buttocks when observed from behind.
- Farmers also pay attention to hair swirls, usually prefer animals that have 4-5 swirls, two on the shoulder, two on the buttocks and one on the face.
- Workers found the creature bleeding from a bullet hole in its buttock.