(Of a woman) plump, especially with large breasts.
More example sentences
- There are indeed western women - blonde, buxom women - who lead open, flirtatious and glamorous lives.
- Men of a certain age wooed blonde, buxom women a generation younger.
- So how then did the cited unmentionables, including a prized photograph of the buxom lady at age 22, become interred with someone else's bones?
- More example sentences
- It is not only a matter of broad-shoulders and buxomness, but a matter of convention and stereotype.
- Hey, I'm a red-blooded male, and I appreciate gratuitous buxomness as much as the next guy.
- She was always a proudly curvy girl and toned her buxomness with vigorous exercise.