Definition of buxom in English:
(Of a woman) plump, especially with large breasts.
- There are indeed western women - blonde, buxom women - who lead open, flirtatious and glamorous lives.
- Men of a certain age wooed blonde, buxom women a generation younger.
- So how then did the cited unmentionables, including a prized photograph of the buxom lady at age 22, become interred with someone else's bones?
- Example sentences
- It is not only a matter of broad-shoulders and buxomness, but a matter of convention and stereotype.
- Hey, I'm a red-blooded male, and I appreciate gratuitous buxomness as much as the next guy.
- She was always a proudly curvy girl and toned her buxomness with vigorous exercise.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan