- A haircut in which all the hair is cut very close to the scalp.More example sentences
- He created the buzz cut with regular-size clippers, leaving the top longer and tapering the sides.
- He had black hair with a short buzz cut along with the apparently popular cargoes and polo.
- If you're ready to try a new look, you can go the tough guy route and give yourself a buzz cut; it's the Hollywood way, after all.
More definitions of buzz cutDefinition of buzz cut in:
- The British & World English dictionary