- A minor road.More example sentences
- Advocating that candidates basically get out and wear down shoe leather on the high roads and byroads over the next three-and-a-half months, he claimed the organisation is a part of every community in the country.
- Cyclists of all ages will take to the high roads and byroads around Carlow this Sunday, all in the name of charity as they give their all for the 25th annual Lions Club Cycle Rally.
- As more and more Indian and Pakistani businesses opened along Oak Tree Road and its byroads, parking became a contentious issue.
More definitions of byroadDefinition of byroad in:
- The British & World English dictionary