Definition of cabbage moth in English:
A brown moth whose caterpillars are pests of cabbages and related plants.
- Mamestra brassicae, family Noctuidae
- The other significant pest of these plants is the cabbage moth.
- Plant cabbage, broccoli, bok choi and all types of mustard until mid-September, covering with lightweight row covers to exclude cabbage fly and cabbage moth.
- They are known to eat cabbage moths, bollworms, tomato hornworms and broccoli worms.
Definition of cabbage moth in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.