Definition of cabbage moth in English:
A brown moth whose caterpillars are pests of cabbages and related plants.
- Mamestra brassicae, family Noctuidae
- The other significant pest of these plants is the cabbage moth.
- Plant cabbage, broccoli, bok choi and all types of mustard until mid-September, covering with lightweight row covers to exclude cabbage fly and cabbage moth.
- They are known to eat cabbage moths, bollworms, tomato hornworms and broccoli worms.
Definition of cabbage moth in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan