noun• informal , chiefly North American
- Irritability, listlessness, and similar symptoms resulting from long confinement or isolation indoors during the winter.More example sentences
- Like many people, you may experience cabin fever during the winter months.
- ‘People in those areas get cabin fever in the winter and want to get out during the warm months,’ he says.
- But at both locations, even longtime residents say the long, dark, cold days of winter can bring about cabin fever.
More definitions of cabin feverDefinition of cabin fever in:
- The British & World English dictionary