adjective[attributive] North American
- Adapted for cable television.More example sentences
- Most difficult was providing service to emergency command centers, many of which were set up in locations that were not cable-ready.
- With estimates for digital-cable penetration (among all cable-ready households) stalling at a limp 10%, many MSOs are employing a wide menu of marketing tactics to hawk their digital services to consumers.
- The screen is cable-ready and comes with integrated hook-ups for VCR, DVD video games and compute, allowing a more personalized entertainment experience for members.
More definitions of cable-readyDefinition of cable-ready in:
- The British & World English dictionary